⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• Fran334
    Fran334 Posts: 380 Level 3
    Options
  • JubiterJimmy
    JubiterJimmy Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Since you put the limit of 20 lives per day you should discount the cost or increase the time of payed boosters. Last night I bought a payed booster and when I used all the limit lives, then I lost the remaining time left because of that. Do I have to feel upset now? Am I going to take my money back? You should reconsider those changes and act now!

• copas
    copas Posts: 255 Level 3
    Options

They promote fiendship.. but when your friends give you lives… No..you cant use them!

nonsense at All

• copas
    Options

I cannot believe that with All the complaints they didnt move it yet

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 311 Pro Player 👑
    Options

HERE IS THE RESPONSE I GOT FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE THIS MORNING. WHAT A JOKE!

Thank you for contacting King Player Support, my name is Erick, and I'll be delighted to lend you a helping hand!

I'm sorry to hear that you discovered today about the changes made to the lives of Candy Crush Saga. As you have noticed, now your lives have a capacity limit.

You can verify your max limit by touching the mailbox icon. In the “Lives” tab, next to the small envelope icon, your limit will be displayed there (e.g. 30/30, where the second number is the limit). If you have reached your peak, you won’t receive more lives. Any lives previously saved won’t be lost, they can be used first until space is cleared for new ones.

I hope this won’t affect your gameplay enjoyment, and I'll be sure to pass your feedback to the development team, so thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

Please bear in mind changes are made constantly to the game itself and its rewards to help keep our players engaged and enjoying sweet new adventures. As such, while we are always dedicated to providing the finest in mobile gaming fun, the team will tweak aspects of the game from time to time to test new features and evaluate possible improvements to ensure our games are well-balanced and viable.

Rest assured, your feedback has been noted for our Development team to take into consideration with future updates and improvements.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us again!

Have a wonderful day, Terri! 😊😉

I will soon send you a quick feedback survey so that you can rate the assistance that I personally provided you with. Please take a moment to share your experience, it will mean a great deal to me. Thank you in advance.

If your issue hasn't been resolved, please disregard the evaluation and reply back to this message. ❗

Kind regards,

Erick

King Player Support

• SNAO313
    SNAO313 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’ve been a longtime player and this has to be the worst update/release of this game ever. Why would you want to limit people from playing and possibly spending money on the extras to advance to the next level? If not changed, I’m deleting the game.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,202 Legend
    Options

Hello @messenabout what question did you ask Player Support? The response seems to imply that you asked how the Inbox changes work, but I doubt that was the case.

If you contacted Player Support to complain about the acceptance limit, I think you should reply to Erick telling him that his response did not answer your question. You should say I know how the life limits work, but I want them removed.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,202 Legend
    edited September 2022
    Options

Deleted: post made redundant by the orginal thread being moved to a collection thread.

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 127 Level 3
    Options

Just a quote from the anwer messenabout received;

"Please bear in mind changes are made constantly to the game itself and its rewards to help keep our players engaged and enjoying sweet new adventures"

Uhm....majority of players is NOT engaged OR enjoying this game.

Wake up

• copas
    Options

Instead thinking in restrictions that only brings loose of players, start thinking in brand new staff to make it even more fun!

please take the restrictions down asap

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?