Accidental button press

Options
Yves
Yves Posts: 3 Newbie

Is it possible to have a confirmation button when we accidentally click the "Extra moves" button instead of the "Continue" when we miss a level? On my cell phone, the buttons are very close one to the other and even if I'm careful I sometimes click on the wrong one.

It happened 3 times lately that I've lost 9 gold bars for absolutely nothing because of that stupid thing. I'm waiting for new levels to be designed so I try to get more stars on already completed levels. It's so frustrating to have such a serious design flaw in one of the rare games I love to play. I'm trying to keep the bars for something useful but that seems impossible..

Is there a way I can get my gold bars back? And please put a confirmation button on that thing before I throw my cell phone out through the window when it happens!

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    edited April 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi YVES, please check your messages; you've got mail!

• DELETEACCT.
    DELETEACCT. Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Ya I posted this one 2 days ago and they removed it without the decency of telling me why or giving me an answer-pretty rude if you ask me!!! ..............................................................

Jan. 22/16

Is it possible to have a “Confirm Button” on accidental hit the “buy more moves" at end of levels?

Please Do NOT Delete This Question, It Is A Separate Issue From My Last One. Also Please Do NOT Mark It As “Solved” Unless The Confirm Button Has Been Added, Then It Will Indeed Be Solved-LOLPLEASE Give Us A "Confirm Button" On Accidental Selection On The “Buy More Moves” Tab. Thank You And Please Do Not Reply Unless You Are In Fact An Official King Care Moderator. Thank you for your time. :)

• 陳宁_1590
    陳宁_1590 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I believe it is designed this way on purpose so that you can use up your gold bars by mistake over and over again so that you have to purchase more. The only way to avoid this to happen again is to wait a couple of second until you are sure it is the end game button instead of play on button before you press any button.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

I believe it is designed this way on purpose so that you can use up your gold bars by mistake over and over again so that you have to purchase more. The only way to avoid this to happen again is to wait a couple of second until you are sure it is the end game button instead of play on button before you press any button.

Thanks a lot for your great comment; it is always highly recommended to check very well what or where you press indeed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?