KING RESPONSE

Options
messenabout
messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑

HERE IS THE RESPONSE I GOT FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE (yesterday) MORNING. WHAT A JOKE!

Thank you for contacting King Player Support, my name is Erick, and I'll be delighted to lend you a helping hand!

I'm sorry to hear that you discovered today about the changes made to the lives of Candy Crush Saga. As you have noticed, now your lives have a capacity limit.

You can verify your max limit by touching the mailbox icon. In the “Lives” tab, next to the small envelope icon, your limit will be displayed there (e.g. 30/30, where the second number is the limit). If you have reached your peak, you won’t receive more lives. Any lives previously saved won’t be lost, they can be used first until space is cleared for new ones.

I hope this won’t affect your gameplay enjoyment, and I'll be sure to pass your feedback to the development team, so thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

Please bear in mind changes are made constantly to the game itself and its rewards to help keep our players engaged and enjoying sweet new adventures. As such, while we are always dedicated to providing the finest in mobile gaming fun, the team will tweak aspects of the game from time to time to test new features and evaluate possible improvements to ensure our games are well-balanced and viable.

Rest assured, your feedback has been noted for our Development team to take into consideration with future updates and improvements.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us again!

Have a wonderful day, Terri! 😊😉

I will soon send you a quick feedback survey so that you can rate the assistance that I personally provided you with. Please take a moment to share your experience, it will mean a great deal to me. Thank you in advance.

If your issue hasn't been resolved, please disregard the evaluation and reply back to this message. ❗

Kind regards,

Erick

King Player Support

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?