leaderboards are now missing

Options
pd
pd Posts: 2 Newbie

windows 10 candy crush saga.  I used to see 10 or 15 people playing the game with me and the top scores for the group for each level.  Now it just shows my name and ? for the score and no people.  What's up?

ps. I dont see windows 10 desktop in your platform option.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi PD!

Sounds like something is wrong with the connection to Facebook. Please try going into the settings menu of Candy Crush, then disconnect from Facebook followed by a reconnect. Most likely you'll get your game synced again and now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• pd
    pd Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi PD!

Sounds like something is wrong with the connection to Facebook. Please try going into the settings menu of Candy Crush, then disconnect from Facebook followed by a reconnect. Most likely you'll get your game synced again and now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

I forgot to mention I was never signed up with Facebook. So these 10-15 friends must of been some other windows-10 users. So anyway I got tired of seeing myname ? so I went ahead and joined via facebook login. Now I'm a sheeple.
  • Violet_Jones
    Violet_Jones Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Reconnecting did not work for me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?