⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

NEW FORMAT OF CANDY CRUSH SAGA

Options

Answers

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Hey at least gold and boosters are more expensive! Thanks King!

• Susan_Miles
    Susan_Miles Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Horrible!!!!! is all I can say, will not play anymore unless they change it back, and I spent a lot of money on their game.

• Teresa_Koundal
    Teresa_Koundal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Horrible,hate the new version,game over for me.

• anne
    anne Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Not good. No more doubling up on the c candies when you win. No more having every new level have the c candies. I don't understand the spaceship thingies that you can get the more levels you win. Not liking it nearly as much as I did yesterday. Blah!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,221 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Options

Most of us do not like change, especially when it's a favorite thing (game) that is being changed.

Candy Crush Saga had to be changed - our browsers will soon not support Flash any more.

I'm sure the King developers have done the best they can and that a lot of testing and research has gone into the new format.

Instead of all the complaining and demanding that it be 'put back how it was' why don't we try to work with King and actually make this version how we'd like it?

Read up on the change at the following link,  and see if your browser is up to date (and your cache cleared), so that the game will actually run properly on your device https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update

Then play for a day or two and come back with some decent feedback on what and why you do not like any features in the game.

Give the new format a chance, (you might find you actually like it) 

They are never going to 'change it back' but may be if we have some positive suggestions and proper feedback, then King will listen.

• tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

there is no longer a hover over to see the level prior to playing, after you win a level it only gives you the amount of candy and not double anymore. If you play an earlier episode, it often jumps back to the top.  It also doesn't show certain episodes for me. I don't like the phone app version either and they made it the same.  TERRIBLE.  The spaceship theme of giving boosters is OK, but overall I do not like the change.

• tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

OK, Lynette, suggestions:

Need to put back:

The hover over feature to see how the level looks before playing

When you first enter a game, it doesn't say what the object of that game is anymore (like clear all the jellies, etc)

put back in the scrolling to other episodes

fix the glitch (same on mobile app) of when it gives you a msg, it goes all the way back to the top, instead of staying on the number game you were at.

put the double candies after winning back

Fix the glitch of some earlier episodes not showing as playable on the screen (I have to check but I think it was around 1025 for me).

sync the mobile and the facebook app so that they are the same episode, the mobile has always been a couple of weeks behind for me, which is a major reason I don't play it and the not giving the same amount of candies

sync the amount of boosters between the mobile and facebook app.  

• Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

Is any King staff here? Please tell us, is this an official change or just an incident, whether the change is good or not.

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options

i have the same problem my laptop is loading the mobile version is there a solution for this

No. THIS IS the "update" to stay. Sucks doesn't it. King Care needs to change it's name to King Don't-Care. Thye just did this update today June 28/2017.
  • Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options

Not only did the layout change today (HORRIBLE, pls change back) but as off today 50 gold bars cost Euro 6,99!!! Shame on you King :-(

Yes. A LOT of horrible things changed to it. So sad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?