lost friends with new format

Options
Marie_A_Ybarra
Marie_A_Ybarra Posts: 11 Level 2

Candy Crush Saga just updated on my Facebook. I've lost most of my friends that were on the list. I only have 2 friends showing and no way to search or add friends. Also why do I need to constantly turn off sounds each time I open the game.?

Best Answer

• Marie_A_Ybarra
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have cleared my browser cache/cookies and still show only 2 friends. Cannot even 'search' for known friends. Sometimes under 'messages' I cannot open the envelope to search for friends and when I can open it the friends I search for do not show up.

Answers

• Marie_A_Ybarra
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have cleared my browser cache/cookies and still show only 2 friends. Cannot even 'search' for known friends. Sometimes under 'messages' I cannot open the envelope to search for friends and when I can open it the friends I search for do not show up.

• Marie_A_Ybarra
    Options

My question is NOT solved. How do I remove the 'solved' check mark?

• Marie_A_Ybarra
    Options

not solved
  • Cody_Durham
    Cody_Durham Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

not solved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?