⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bad customer service

Options
Debbie_Lehmann
Debbie_Lehmann Posts: 2 Newbie

I posted on here 2 days about losing all my boosters. I had over 100 choc and coconut wheels plus between 6-80 other boosters. Plus 20 spare lives Resolution to this problem was pretty much ...suck it up...tough luck. I was offered 3 boosters and told that because I had won them instead of purchasing them then basically bad luck.  Im glad lottery winners dont told the same thing.  If you win something then you win it. Full stop.  It shouldn't be taken away from you and then be told oh well sorry but thats just the way it is.   I have since uninstalled candy crush saga and won't be returning to it.  Poor treatment of loyal customers.   Oh and p.s.  my original complaint was moved to a private message. The same will probably happen to this message.  Disappointed King ! 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• JayD
    JayD Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    The customer service is definitely bad. I have lost spare lives on repeated occasions and I figured out why (it's due to a deliberate and shady technical design). King refuses to acknowledge the issue and simply discount it as "too bad, so sad" just like you mentioned. This is exactly why I will never give King a single penny - it only cares about players who pay.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?