RIP Candy Crush June 28 2017

Options
queenguttah
queenguttah Posts: 2 Newbie

I will no longer play CC or any of King games!  Change is welcomed but this is crap! I have been playing for years and have enjoyed some of the changes and have endured all the bugs and fixes but this is the point where enough is enough. Goodbye!  

Answers

• JoanH07
    JoanH07 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Me too.  The latest changes are awful.  The graphics are juvenile and all the graphics appear to be 3 times larger than they were before, which on the small scene of a mobile device is just ridiculous.  I've played all the levels, so while I wait a week for the release of the next Episode, I often play for candy drops and the challenge of trying to beat some of the harder levels - but now I notice that candy drops have been removed from almost all of the levels I enjoy playing.  I've pulled up the game 3 or 4 times since the latest changes were implemented, and with one look at the screen, I shudder and shut it down.  Any fun I had in playing has been taken away with these changes and the awful appearance of the game.

• Pam_Smith-2
    Pam_Smith-2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2017
    Options

Yep - me too. I had a problem with syncing between mobile and Facebook some time ago but put up with it because I was making progress on Facebook. However, since it went to the new format, I am experiencing the same problem I had on the mobile version - ie, episodes not leveling up - and I am stuck after finishing level 1325. I have removed the app from Facebook, cleared my cache and reistalled it, and it dumped me back at level 699. There are some levels that appear on my screen as if they are not played yet, but I have a score and stars on them, and then my progress is all there from level 846. I just want to be able to play this game as it (was) fun to play and over the years I have spent a fortune on gold bars which is a total waste if I can't progress now. Ridiculous! And to add insult to injury, there is no easy way to contact King for help or to make a complaint.

**Edited to add: I have a private message from King offering to help, so I take it back about them not being easy to contact. Let's see if they can help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?