Remember When....

Options
radawber53
radawber53 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello Crushers....let's reminisce

Remember when it was loads of fun playing Candy Crush, and you never had to worry about buying power ups just to stay in the running?

Remember when you could always depend on your friends for lives so you could play all day?

Remember when you weren't just about forced into buying lives?

Remember when you always knew what your targets were, and didn't have to guess? Well that changed today.

Remember when Candy Crush was basically free and fun?

Remember the Arrival of the Fantastic Five, and it's sudden disappearance? That shocked a lot of us because it was another way of giving us less to play with.

Remember when each episode basically introduced the need for new strategy? That's gone too.

Remember when you could actually play well enough to get to the end of the levels? Have you noticed how increasingly difficult that became?

Remember when you could get more free power ups without having to watch an video ad?

A lot has changed with the game in my opinion, and it changed to generate more revenue instead of more fun. Truthfully, I would rather a good chess game now..the area where your targets are now looks like a blind 2 yr old created it. I never saw skulls as a target, and you can barely see the targets because the choice of colors is in poor contrast.

I FOR ONE, am a few days away from hanging up my Crush gloves fir good. I'm tired of pay to win scenarios. And they tempt you to buy gold bars by increasing your extra moves to 35. Poor marketing for a lost cause. The game used to belong to the players, but not anymore.

I'm sure I missed some of the money making changes, but I'll leave that to my fellow Crushers.

It's time for something new.... I'm moving on soon, this game has fell in toilet.and washed away some of beauty.

Richard

Comments

• itsyoonseul10
    itsyoonseul10 Posts: 116 Level 2
    Options

I resonate with this so much! I a lot of people do, I know some may say to just delete it if we hate it so much now. But that's not the point! it was actually fun and relaxing, and honestly I bought boosters on discount or whenever there were those challenges. Now I won't spend a dime and I play less. Once I max by 20 lives, which lets be real, it gets used to fast from these impossible levels that only give you 20 moves, I shut off the game. I guess I can thank King for saving me money and lessen my screen time!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?