⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dexter stripped candy contest

Ankit_Kuma
Ankit_Kuma Posts: 5 Level 2

Again a failure in this contest.What the hell is going on.I always make myself on the top and again the contest disapper.I make my self on the top with approx 3000 points but in the morning the dexter contest of cookie island disappear again.Last timWhat's wrong with this game why I am facing this problem.Please tell me the solution of this problem and i want my rewards back. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It's possible that you didn't make the leader board. If you weren't online when the competition ended then it might be that you fell down rankings. With the timed events, its never a certainty.

• Ankit_Kuma

It's possible that you didn't make the leader board. If you weren't online when the competition ended then it might be that you fell down rankings. With the timed events, its never a certainty.

No sir i always play when i am online.I always get my internet connected with this game to receive awards and i routinely check my progress.So this is not the cause.The contest dissappear on its second day and before that it disappear on the fourth day.That time i have scored approx 7000 points.So sir the main problem is the contest disappear itself what should i do sir please give me a solution.
  • Ankit_Kuma

And Thanks for ur reply sir

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?