Why did you change the format of the game?

Options
lindsey52076
lindsey52076 Posts: 1 Newbie

The new format SUCKS! It's not fun anymore.  I just hate this version.  Please change it back.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

A tad dramatic, don't you think? The change was required by Facebook who will not be supporting Flash applications in future. Would you prefer to have no game to play at all? If you want to play the old version transfer to king.com (though I imagine that option will be short-lived also).

• PatsyMarieHicks
    PatsyMarieHicks Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My version is running slower than a snail. I can't play any more till fixed. Took me over 5 min to finish one.

• PatsyMarieHicks
    PatsyMarieHicks Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

A tad dramatic, don't you think? The change was required by Facebook who will not be supporting Flash applications in future. Would you prefer to have no game to play at all? If you want to play the old version transfer to king.com (though I imagine that option will be short-lived also).

As slow as mine goes I can't play. Took me 5 min to not even finish that lever. So not having the game well, I can't play so it's the same.
  • JoEllen__
    JoEllen__ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't like it either, takes a long time to load, and when I occasionally bought a gold bar, it was $.99 it is now $1.99 as the least amount you can purchase...I won't be making purchases in the future!!

• Nancy_Beeds
    Nancy_Beeds Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I do not like the new format either .... its slow ... I prefer the old version board ... will it ever come back or are we stuck with this new one ....I have never bought anything to play so that doesn't bother me in the least ... I just hate the new format !

• zzzzz78759
    zzzzz78759 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I agree.  I am not a fan of the new format.Specific issues:

1.  When getting the "jelly beans" for boosts, used to ger double jelly beans if you won the level.  Now you don't

2.  No way to get to the lower levels except scroll....scroll...scroll...

3.  Then, when you win a lower level, you're kicked back to the end.  If I want to go back to the end, I'll hit "home".  Oh, that's gone, too4.  No mouse over to tell you what's in the level.5.  The competition for best scores at each level is gone.6.  Really slow.Can you fix these issues.

• Judith_Wyman
    Judith_Wyman Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited July 2017
    Options

I have friends that have already quit playing and started long before me. It now looks like a child's game with jumping and bubbly. I hate the flashing as bombs are running out. It hurts my eyes and makes me lose my concentration. The integrity of the game is lost with this childish version. You also aren't able to see what past game boards look like to play for sugar drops. Not a fan anymore.

• Judith_Wyman
    Judith_Wyman Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Not dramatic. The integrity of the game is lost by changing to a child like version. Many of my friends including myself quit. There are too many other games to play that challenge the brain. Candy Crush is not the only game.
  • zzzzz78759
    zzzzz78759 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I agree.  I am not a fan of the new format.Specific issues:

1.  When getting the "jelly beans" for boosts, used to ger double jelly beans if you won the level.  Now you don't

2.  No way to get to the lower levels except scroll....scroll...scroll...

3.  Then, when you win a lower level, you're kicked back to the end.  If I want to go back to the end, I'll hit "home".  Oh, that's gone, too4.  No mouse over to tell you what's in the level.5.  The competition for best scores at each level is gone.6.  Really slow.Can you fix these issues.

Number 7, there's no way to kill a level while you're playing.Would someone from King please respond? Are these bugs going to be fixed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?