⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1476

clairec463
clairec463 Posts: 1 Newbie

Like everyone else, level 1476 seems impossible. With so few moves and only two possible spaces to make wrapped candy there is no way to make 51! How long will it take for this level to be reviewed and updated? Seems unfair to lose weekly and daily challenges because of an unfair level.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

My guess @clairec463 is that this change is deliberate.

When it comes to computer coding there is no such thing as a glitch. To change a level to the extent that level 1476 has been changed requires a change to the code. Whether or not that change is deliberate or the result of someone not knowing what they are doing I couldn't say though.

I think King has nerfed level 1476 because they know that people use it to compete in contests like the current Candy Cup. It is the same reason that levels 611 and 3309 have been nerfed. King want people to play new levels when competing in the competitions and I would also say that they want people to pay money to complete their new levels quickly.

By modifying levels such as 611, 1476 & 3309 players will be forced into playing new levels as the times ten bonus of new levels will make other levels less appealing to play.

Being cynical of late I wouldn't mind betting that level 1476 won't be fixed until after the Candy Cup is over. After all if it is just poor coding then that shouldn't take a competent coder more than a day to resolve as in reality all they have to do is reinstate the original coding.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 1476 has been reported Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?