We want your feedback on the levels 12 590 - 12 635!

FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,320 Community Manager

We want your feedback on levels 12 590 - 12 635!

New sweet levels are released weekly in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread, you have the chance to directly give all your feedback on levels 12 590 - 12 635 to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 How long did it take to complete all the levels?

2 What level was the unique level?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited September 2022

CANDY CRUSH!

p.s. Where be @QueenB? @Peter_Tornaros here is our thread. I be on my mobile and I am bad at using it for the forum.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

Thanks @Scooterpie. Very hard to find on the Community @QueenB @FluffyDinosaur.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

Finished. The first 2 Episodes weren't much of an improvement on the rubbish of the last few months. However the third Episode was a big improvement with Level 12625 the most enjoyable, closely followed by 12627. The only dampener was 12626 wedged in between 2 excellent levels. 12626, besides being an appalling design, contained Jelly Jars, Sour Skulls and Rainbow Rapids. Surely King has someone competent in the Design Studio to stop these sub standard levels being released. The closing level, 12636 was also very good.

It was disappointing that, again, the 3 Episodes were riddled with Jelly Jars and Sour Skulls. These abominations are ruining the game. No sign of Samantha the Frog again ?? It seems the designers are not competent or experienced enough to include the frog as a tactical option. This probably also explains the complete overuse of Jelly Jars and Sours Skulls as an easy alternative.

The demise of the F5 is regrettable. Also no Episode Race or Sam's Sweet Streak again !!

• Sweetie3
    Sweetie3 Posts: 36 Level 2

With this new life limit all levels basically suck

• Sweetie3
    Sweetie3 Posts: 36 Level 2

Do away with the life restrictions

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

Yesterday I did just till level 12600, the others for the Chocolate Box and the others events if will be. I'm no longer in a hurry to finish in 3 hours the new levels.

• Scooterpie

@Tzvi_Marcu I agree with your position of not hurrying to finish the new levels. I have hurried before but it has been a long time. This week I am playing as time allows so I may not be able to participate in the upcoming event. Can't change a schedule that has been planned for months. 🙃🐻

p.s. I miss the F5

• Scooterpie

Finished my levels last night. Was on a road trip this past week so was playing when I could, sharing a laptop with Papa Bear. I did qualify in the Candy Cup but my strategy had to be different.

The levels this week were about the same as they have been. Some hard, some not hard, some fun, some not fun. On some levels there are just a lot of blockers. I really can get these levels going sometimes and sometimes I do not know how. Perhaps there is a puzzle to some of these levels? This is a puzzle game. Blockers are not necessary bad, in fact I like ones that grow or spawn.

Best Levels this week:

1st Episode: Level 12599 - Got it going I think that perhaps there is a trick to this one (makes CB's ) Very Fun

2nd Episode: Level 12615 - Started CB + Yellow Stripe. Really liked this one.

3rd Episode: Level 12624 - Likey the Board. Started CB + red. FUN

p.s. What has happened to Level 1476? Changes here no good. This level was always a fun level, not a hard level, not a fast to play level, a level of promise and excitement. ʕ☞ᴥ ☜ʔ

• Micke101
    Micke101 Posts: 30 Level 2

Can someone explain to me why there are usually more moves on youtube videos? And why make the levels so difficult that you need at least 35 extra moves or lots of boosters or gold bars. Before I could buy some boosters but refuse to do so because you have to have them almost every level now because they are impossible, for example 12592 is completely impossible to complete in 24 moves. Please try to make levels that you have a chance to pass. Before i could pass 30-40 levels on the first try if i'm lucky i pass 2 in a row and start to get tired of the game.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@Micke101 In my opinion the people that make this videos got the levels before they are released and part of them with extra moves (in this way they are doing easier the video. I saw many times videos with extra moves in day that levels was released. Even the date is before the released day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?