⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2610 - Impossible?

Options
Baz_James
Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Has anybody got close to completing this? After many, many attempts I have yet to even create 25 yellow candies let alone clear them, even using lucky candy boosters. It might be possible if:

a) fish always hit yellow candy or its precursor (the more created the less likely they are to be actually useful!)

b) coconut wheels were available

But in the present configuration I cannot see any way it is mathematically possible to generate the number of hits necessary to convert and then clear the required candies. It would take a minimum of four 2 x coloured bomb combos, unlikely on any level but especially so on this where the chances of raising colour bombs has been deliberately reduced.

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok, commentator's curse. I completed this on the very first attempt after writing but only because I happened to have the fortune of a forced reshuffle on the first move bringing all the lucky candies up into the main playing area, benefited from a lucky candy booster, got very lucky with colour bombs and even then had to use a few hammers and gloves to finish with no moves to spare.

I still maintain that this is impossible in normal circumstances.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok, commentator's curse. I completed this on the very first attempt after writing but only because I happened to have the fortune of a forced reshuffle on the first move bringing all the lucky candies up into the main playing area, benefited from a lucky candy booster, got very lucky with colour bombs and even then had to use a few hammers and gloves to finish with no moves to spare.

I still maintain that this is impossible in normal circumstances.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Yes Baz, I  completed but also had to use hammers and gloves.  I believe I also started with the free earned boosters of color bomb and stripe/wrapped candy.  It took them all but completed and moved on. 

• Saulyte
    Saulyte Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Why fishes flying not to collect  yellow candies if I hit flying fishes? How I can to collect candies if I havent boosters? Probably I am stupid

• Giannis_Lyrakos
    Giannis_Lyrakos Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It is another one level that must use not only boosters but hammers, gloves and extra moves... Also extra moves given by a friend cannot be used. I have played this level more than 50 games used or not boosters, etc. Ok programmer if your goal was to make a level impossible to be passed congrats!!! You did it! But if your goal was to make money by buying extra help you failed at least from my side. Last those who make the video on youtube of each level are the programmers? HAHAHA

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Oh good it's not just me - I've been here for a few days and the closest i've come is needing 3 yellows and that was after having a chocolate ball next to a yellow candy up above.  Anyway I agree with everyone this is a ridiculously tough level and i don't see myself passing it any time soon.  Hopefully by complaining i get the lucky level that is required to pass this level - that's usually how this goes right?  You complain and King finally gives you what you need.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

It does seem to be very difficult. The closest I came was when the board shuffled itself a couple of times, once again more luck than judgement.

• Pat-3
    Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

This level is next to impossible. I have used most of the boosters and gold bars to know avail. I think these levels are created to force players to make purchases. With a new TV show, which I won't watch now, you'd thing you'd make the levels doable in an acceptable amount of time.  We are all top players, make it fun again!

• NikkiLit
    NikkiLit Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Horrible level!  Can't make it anywhere near close to collecting the required yellows!   Not even fun trying to complete this level. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?