⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

windows 11 pc to facebook

marin__17
marin__17 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2023 in Support

Hi. When I'm login from my windows 11 pc to Facebook and want to open candy crush, it doesn't load (you can see it in the attachment), Do you know, how I can solve this issue? It's already 3-4 days since I had that issue((

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,873 Legend

I don't know what to say really @marin__17 issues with Facebook seem to be never ending and the not loading issue is an issue that has been sporadically occurring for years. I doubt there is anything you can do to fix the issue as it is probably caused by Facebook, or Candy Crush server issues.

It is always worth trying the basic troubleshooting techniques though. Restart your PC. Delete your browser history, cookies and temporary files and then restart your PC. Sign out of your game, restart your PC and then sign back into your game. Disable any ad blockers and browser extensions you are using.

Your best bet would be to stop using Facebook and use the Windows 11 app instead.

• eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3

What an excellent, thorough, comprehensible response. I just lost my Candy Crush game that I've been playing on facebook for years, and can't understand their truncated instructions...download from where, upload how, etc. Your instructions read like someone who knows the technology and I am going to try this. One question...I swapped my Dell monitor for my old all-in-one monitor because it's such a better screen. Could this have screwed things up somehow? If so, I'll switch back to my cheesy Dell monitor.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,595 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2023

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported. and please feel free post in new thread since this from 2022

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?