lost 15 levels, can't get new to load Candy Crush Saga

JudyK
JudyK Posts: 7 Level 2

I tried the troubleshooting and wound up losing levels. I was at 2615 and it lands at 425 for some odd reason when I start (this since the update). I cleared my cache and when I reloaded Candy Crush Saga it now has me at 2601.  Before I cleared the cache I was not able to get new levels from the last 2 weeks to load either, even though I was at 2615.  Thank you in advance for help

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi JudyK- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still stuck on level 2601?

Please could you try replaying this level as hopefully it should move you back forward to level 2615.

Let me know if you still need a hand :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

• JudyK
    JudyK Posts: 7 Level 2

My problem isn't really solved. It returns to 2601 no matter what I do. When I was at 2615 it did not let me move forward. I don't see a point to passing 2601 to 2615 another time because it doesn't stay there, rather it returns to 2601 being the highest level.  I primarily play on laptop but have tried installing on phone and kindle.  Same problem. Something in my profile seems to be flagged or stuck on 2601.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?