๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Options
Treasi
Treasi Posts: 5 Level 2

IMPOSSIBLE

Postings I've seen start with 30-40 moves

I have 20.....๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Comments

• Fran334
    Fran334 Posts: 380 Level 3
    Options

If I have the right level he had 4 extra moves https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAaW-KaOuTk

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

Level 12574 is impossible to do with only 20 moves!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

• myalsaca3
    myalsaca3 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

why so many different user experiences. This level is not achievable with only 20 moves. All keys come down the left of the screen and you have to break through 5 levels of meringues requiring 3 hits a piece. Watch YOUTUBE videos and users have 35 moves to achieve the level. I play on 4 mobile devices, 20 lives gifted, all boosters used up -can't pass. Have been stuck for 5 days (80 gifted lives per 24 hrs across 4 mobile devices-pretty extreme). Algorithms being trained to force purchases. Can't even fairly compete in the 10 YR ANNIVERSARY CONTEST.. C'mon Candy Crush-this game is supposed to be fun and challenging, but levels like this make it impossible for those unwilling to throw hard earned cash at the game-ESPECIALLY WITH THE INFLATION/RECESSION being experienced across USA. BE BETTER!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?