We want your feedback on the levels 12 635 - 12 680!

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited October 2022

Hi @ellectra got new levels at 1pm, managed to pass 2 of the super hard levels quite easily, must have got lucky boards. But it just goes to show what we've been saying for ages, levels aren't labelled as they really are. Now have a major problem with 12649 not shown with any difficulty. Watched YouTube videos and they got loads of striped candies and color bombs. Another had 33 moves needed 2 UFO's, 4 hammers and 2 free swaps. This is the biggest joke yet.

Hi @QueenB could you please ask King to look at level 12649. Has been reduced from 30 to 20, but even with 35 extra moves (10 gold) plus hammers, plus 3 adverts giving 2 extra moves and a colour bomb (so that was 57 moves) it was still impossible. Turned off now, not bothering until this not classed as a hard level gets changed.

@Micke101 have you managed to pass 12649 and if so can you remember what you needed.

• Micke101
    Micke101 Posts: 30 Level 2

Carol-38

Hi Carol-38 play so many times that you can buy 35 extra moves and then wait for a good start with the first moves. Then I buy them for gold that I won on the chocolate boxes and https://royalty.king.com/landing.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

Hey @Carol-38 you're right, some of the hard ones were not that hard, some of the normal ones are pure evil. I did need gold bars and a lot of extra moves for 12640 in the end. Not excited about 12 649, sounds like an absolute nightmare. Upcoming episodes show no hard levels but that can't be right, even the feedback for the windows version was bad so i expect ours to be worse.

I'd say good luck but at this point we need neither luck nor skills, just boosters and bars.

• Carol-38

Hi @Micke101 I know what's meant to be done, I've already tried it with 35 extra moves plus hammers, thought I had a decent enough board. But like a lot of levels now King completely control what we get. Just couldn't open up either of the sides so wasted 10 gold, hammers, lives and my time.

Please let me know when you manage to pass and what else you needed apart from 35 extra moves, and good luck. I'm not bothering at the moment it needs looking at and changing by King.

King when I say it needs changing I mean the design and moves. I don't mean that you leave it as it is and just change to show it as Super Hard.

• Carol-38

Hi @ellectra let me know how you get on when you reach level 12649. I've used boosters to start, boosters during, extra moves and watched videos. I'm all boostered and lives out now, so giving it a rest until King change it or someone says they've passed without a stack load of boosters.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

It'll have to be for tomorrow, 12 648 had moves reduced from 32 to 21 and it cost me my win streak, my daily lives and the 2 hammers i managed to get from the choc box. No lives, no boosters, and from what i saw of it, no point in even attempting to pass 649 as is.

I find it annoying that you need a bazillion attempts at a level before you start getting extra moves - for a while at least that was improved but i see we are back to the same old bs :/

• Micke101
    edited October 2022
    Hi I had at best over 400 gold bars 100 hammers quite a lot of the other boosters Solved the new levels in 1 to 2 days now I have slipped after 7 chapter

. After candy crush starts making the levels so difficult that you have to use a lot of boosters to get past them. I bought once but after they made it impossible to get past them without boosters I will never buy anything from them again. They have ruined the joy of the game like that

Queen B

do it again and do it right.

• Carol-38

Just so that you can see @QueenB what we are talking about re level 12649 this is one of the best I got

Certainly not wasting anything else on such a ridiculous level, it needs fixing.

Thank you.

• Micke101

Hello, now I've reached another impossible level 12658, I think it's probably harder than 12649 :-( Completely impossible without lots of boosters, I don't know if I can even make it with 35 extra moves, let's hope for a good start with the first 20 moves Candy chrush sucks that makes impossible levels.

• jennie999
    jennie999 Posts: 3 Newbie

12649, totally impossible with 20 moves, why change from 33? So frustrating as cant go any further & missing out on challenges & winning boosters? Please update or another weekend with no candy crush as total waste of time playing as not going to pay for boosters - may as well find another game to play …..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?