⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush saga level 2652

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5

This level is absolute rubbish. Whoever designed this crap obviously didn't bother playing it. It seems we are just being taken as complete mugs and King/Activision couldn't care less.

Answers

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I agree Peter I have been on this level for a day now and I do not come close to winning it. Either the bombs get me right away or I do not have enough moves to bring down the second two ingredients. I have used boosters also to start and to take out the key but somehow I just cannot get all of the ingredients out in time. I am frustrated to say the least.

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

So how did you pass 2651? To me there seems to be a great hole in the level logic which can only be got round with a vast supply of hammers!

• Banished
    Options

Baz, 2651 was an evil level and I was stuck there until I used a color bomb and a stripe candy of the same color of the first striped candy that is near the hazelnut. You must get the hazelnut to fall to the right and not to the left. After that it was a piece of cake to get it to the bottom and out the arrow. Good luck. By the way, I also passed 2652 last night after playing on the windows 10 app on my PC. It is the updated version of the game as opposed to king.com which is not updated on my computer. I switch off between the two versions of the game and many times one is easier than the other.

• Banished
    Options

Sorry, I said the wrong thing above in my answer. You must get the hazelnut to fall towards the left and NOT the right side, so it can be moved down faster. So sorry for the wrong info.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I finished the episode a couple of days ago. It didn't improve. Now back on the sugar trail.

• Pat-3
    Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

This is another ridiculous level....I started with boosters, used gold bars for extra moves but can't seem to do it in enough time...the bombs should at least have a longer countdown...very frustrating....I think that all they are interested in is making them so difficult that they make money from your booster purchases...it may be time to say adios....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?