⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Score not recognised in level 2135 Candy Crush Saga... cant finish!

Options
Zilchet
Zilchet Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 2135 has a target of 100,000. I have got over 1,000,000 several times and the game says I have not completed. I have friends who have passed this level. Does anyone know what is wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

The usual culprit in these levels is the candy bombs blowing up before the timer has run down, even if you've got the minimum score it will be counted as a fail if that happens. May want to check out some of the comments made on here: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2135

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Options

I am absolutely fed up with these boring timed levels. definitely the main reason I am playing less and less. It is obvious by the inactivity of high level players on this forum, that the game is in decline !!

• gypsynhobbes
    gypsynhobbes Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

It's definitely the bombs.  On other levels if I get to the score required I don't try to get anymore extra time candy so that the time runs out.  But it's difficult to do with the bombs, especially when there are more than one.  I don't understand why this is part of the level.  If you get 100,000 points you've solved the level.  Anything else is making you spend to buy more time. Kind of dishonest IMHO.  I hadn't played for many months because of this kind of crap and when I decided to look at it again I was shocked at the changes to the design and ability to store up lives, etc.  However, this stuff is sending me off the grid again.  Wonder what it will be like in 6 months IF I return.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?