⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush 2682

Options
Boomer
Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2

Why doesn't the second candy bomb give any points when it goes off at the end of the game? Can't even get close to 30,000 points in 7 moves!

Answers

• Peggy_Eble
    Peggy_Eble Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem. When you look at the You Tube videos they have the bombs shorting everything and scoring points. There has to be something wrong with Candy Crush. Fix it guys or lose customers.

• PAcrusher
    PAcrusher Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Same here.  Second bomb explodes on the Sugar crush but yields zero points.  Level is currently impossible.

• PAcrusher
    PAcrusher Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Update - was able to pass the level after making two additional sprinkles during the seven moves. Key is to set them off before the sugar crush.  Apparently only one sprinkle will garner points in the sugar crush.

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited August 2017
    Options

Same problem here. Was extremely frustrating to get close to 30,000 and then receive no points for the last crushed color bomb. Oy! Like PAcrusher, only was able to pass the level with an extra two color bombs (in my case they resulted from an extremely lucky fall that created them).  Waiting for a "lucky board" isn't really an enjoyable game playing experience. I hope the glitch is fixed soon. Some extra moves would be good, too!

• David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

Yep, dull level as it's impossible to score the required amount 99% of the games played and they're over in seconds.  Without a lucky cascade, and given the remaining colourbomb doesn't score points, it's never possible to reach more than 15k, let alone 30k.  No challenge, just tedious waiting for a lucky board.  

• Julie_Vafaee
    Julie_Vafaee Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. When you look at the You Tube videos they have the bombs shorting everything and scoring points. There has to be something wrong with Candy Crush. Fix it guys or lose customers.

I ve come near several times, even with extra colour bomb , it seems to shut down before they have even finished exploding, I would have done several times if they were to allow it to finish

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?