We want your feedback on the levels 12 635 - 12 680!

Comments

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I played until i had 35 extra moves, then seleceted all 3 pregame boosters and just barely made it (needed 34 of the 35 moves). If i hadn't had fish drop regularly, i would not have completed it.

The next level is easy, to make up for the rest of the ep i assume.

Have not started the 2nd episode.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,876 Level 5

Yes I've just passed 12649 as well. Needed 35 extra moves, hammer and swap. Not shown with any difficulty but showed I had passed a hard level when done. Not starting next episode yet.

• ellectra

I needed 2 more levels to complete the gold choc box so went and started the 2nd ep. The only thing that did is that i lost my win streak and ep race since someone obvs completed the ep in like 2 hours and i am stuck on the 2nd level (still 0 boosters in my inventory). This is my best attempt.

Level marked as normal btw.

• Micke101
    Micke101 Posts: 30 Level 2

Hello

I think it's strange that my posts aren't published, maybe candy crush doesn't like criticism.

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2

Level 12646 another ridiculous level that requires no skill, only whatever the programmers deign to give you and whatever you're willing to buy to help you pass it. Only 20 moves and dozens of blocked squares that require multiple hits to clear. No fun at all... you know half way through your moves that you have no chance in hell of passing the level. Boring. Wish I knew what the magic number of attempts are before they let you win

• justafoo
    justafoo Posts: 32 Level 2

Ridiculous level! I wasted my golden bars on 35 extra. Ices and still didn’t pass it! Total joke!

• ellectra
    edited October 2022

Yup. I spent 10 gold bars to get the 10 gold bars from choc box only to hit a wall again with the insanity that is 12 655. Waiting until it's fixed because this board is a total joke. Can barely collect the keys in 20 moves.

And from comments elsewhere in the community, looks like upcoming levels are just as bad.

• Micke101
    Micke101 Posts: 30 Level 2

Hello, now I've reached another impossible level 12664, I think it's probably harder than 12649 :-( Completely impossible without lots of boosters, I don't know if I can even make it with 35 extra moves, let's hope for a good start with the first 20 moves tried for 2 days now Candy chrush s***s that makes impossible levels.

• Imrich
    Imrich Posts: 59 Level 2
    edited October 2022

Hi

Level 12646 this level comes from hell. On YouTube (youtuber) says (Impossdible without boosters in first version) but first version has 35 moves now 20 moves . I boring to play (I give up) because I know can't pass without extra moves and boosters. I'm always surprised to see harder and harder next levels . Actually I read here level 12646 many players can't pass with 35 extra moves. Definitely I stopped playing CCS.

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2

Level 12649 Another impossible level that gets incredibly boring. Only 20 moves. Many of them are mandatory with only one option. And obvious after less than 10 that there's no winning that round. Is King trying to tell me I play to much and watch farr too many ads and should just quit?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?