Lost all data

Options
Jeff_Morris
Jeff_Morris Posts: 3 Newbie

i have been playing as a guest for years.  Upgraded phone today, and lost all data.  Please advise.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jeff,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jeff,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Jeff_Morris
    Options

Hi Jeff,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I didn't receive a message inside the app.
  • Jeff_Morris
    Options

Hi Jeff,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

BTW, I have a red exclamation point on top of the envelope icon.
  • LMM-2
    LMM-2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Please can someone get back to me as I've had the same problem- I just did a manual restart on my phone (I do this a lot) and I've lost everything. I was on level 2223- so I'm really upset about this. I would appreciate someone helping me with this!
  • LMM-2
    edited August 2017
    Options

Please can someone get back to me as I've had the same problem- I just did a manual restart on my phone (I do this a lot) and I've lost everything. I was on level 2223- so I'm really upset about this. I would appreciate someone helping me with this!

• MarkHawk
    Options

Hi LMM,

I see one of my colleagues have already contacted you and you will soon have your levels back :-)

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• LMM-2
    Options

Thank you. I really appreciate the service!

• Larry_Adams-2
    Larry_Adams-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My game blacked out today- after hours waiting- I deleted it and reinstalled- I done this before- this time I lost data- can you return my data 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?