⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

you said you beat 1061 1st try, I don't beleive you--the only way maybe if you had lots help with ad

Options
Larry_Holland
Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3

level 1061 cannot be beat as it is now-----fix it please or i'm done with CC-kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hello again Larry, 

I went back to the level to see what you were having trouble with, I wouldn't lie about passing the level. I'm an advanced player and have already played this level.  I used all my boosters before the game and probably a few lolly pops. Like I said before, this is labeled a very hard level. Can you possibly tell me what you are stuck on? Are you getting close?  I'm trying to help you with your strategy, but you're not saying how far you get or what is ailing your play. I'll try to help you but you have to give me a clue. Unless you are done with CC.

Thanks,

Jilly 

• Larry_Holland
    Options

the closest I've gotten is 3 jelly's remaining , the choc. most times cover the board before I can get plays--these levels are suppose to be fun. When(if I have them) I try the boosters they are put on the board where they cannot be used

• JillyJill
    Options

What kind of device are you using? I'm asking because if you're on a mobile device, you're able to back out of the level BEFORE making any moves if you don't like the set up and go back in without losing a life, at least that's how it works on my android tablet. I'm hoping you're playing on something similar so you're able to do this.

• JillyJill
    edited August 2017
    Options

All I can say Larry is if you don't have any boosters to use just try to make as many combos as possible.  I know easier said than done. I just tried the level again and got lucky with a color bomb close to a package which I then used a hammer once or twice. I usually work from the bottom after breaking through the chocolate. I hit as many chocolates as possible as soon as they multiply as to not get to overwhelmed with chocolate. Sometimes if I get stuck on a level too long, I take a break from it log in daily to collect my sugar drops and whichever bonus games are available and then go back into it at a later date.

This is a very tough level but if you have the gumption keep at it and you'll get there.

You can also try viewing a video, I found one that's as close to today's date, it's 3 months old, but still has 35 moves.

https://youtu.be/zsx8NO2VH3U

Best of luck to you, I really hope you get through this level!! You will eventually! 

Jilly 

• Larry_Holland
    Options

Jilly, I beat the level 1061 yesterday or I should say the level beat itself, saw video on youtu few days back and said to my self if I get a board like that I could win and I did had 12 moves left when I cleared the board, guess the answer is keep playing until the right board comes up , tks

• JillyJill
    Options

Yeah pretty much, on very hard levels, it's all about the board! Congratulations! I knew you would eventually make it through!!

Best regards, 

Jilly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?