⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 308 Level 3

Another level that came out with 23 moves and now is just 13.  You know what that means, CC wants us to buy boosters since we will not see a video with just 13 moves.  I still wonder if the techs made this level actually won with just 13 moves and no boosters.  If they did, please show us.  I am so tired of levels with less moves just because I did not get to it right away.  Come on. CC leave levels alone and let us enjoy them.  We didn't come this far to get frustrated at each level.

Answers

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 308 Level 3
    Options

Just to let you know, I finished this level after going back and winning free boosters.  No way to do it without boosters.

• Pat-3
    Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

This is ridiculous...I have only 12 moves..with that few movies and low countdown bombs , it's not fun.....King try to keep your top players by making levels passable not impossible ....it appears that they continue to want you to spend money for boosters....the pig used to go to 100 pars for 2.99 now 60......guess millions a day isn't enough!

• tjgritts
    tjgritts Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I have used up all of my boosters on 3 different devices.. I hate this level .. done for a while need a break .. I have played this level at least 300 times .. this it 4 levels now that I have hated and needed to stop for a while.. 

• Vigs
    Vigs Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    The fact you don't even consider this a "hard" level is a joke. I'm done playing this game until this level is updated.
  • kelep
    kelep Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'll check back in a month.  If they haven't fixed this crap of only having 12 moves, I guess I'll just quit CC and find something to play that is actually fun.

• JustMe-5
    JustMe-5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Frustrating! It's a wonder how they have this level on You Tube, yet they have 20 some moves while in reality we 'CC Nuts' have 12-13 moves to play with.  Pure frustration.  :( UGH!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?