⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game Reset to the top when playing for candies/boosters. No Home Button.

Options
prplcws
prplcws Posts: 1 Newbie

When waiting for new levels to be developed, I like to go play other levels to get candies/boosters.  WHY must the game reset all the way to the top after playing one of the lower levels?  Put the HOME button back in, and let the game stay down where I am playing. There's no purpose to reset to the top if I am playing the lower levels for candies.

Answers

• FuchsiaLucia
    FuchsiaLucia Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

In the new "upgraded" version it does this every time instead of every few times. We've asked many times to have this fixed, and instead King made it worse. We've also asked to be able to type in a level number; probably no chance of that either. 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

No use posting as you won't get a reply. From the standard of levels being produced, what we are asking is probably beyond the ability of the designers.

• sporti883
    sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

This also frustrated me big time! But now my game has gone back to looking and behaving exactly as the old Candy Crush did, before the 'upgrade', so it's not an issue any more. Is that not the case with your game? I'm very happy to have the old one back. Too bad I lost all the lives I had saved, without warning, but it's still so much better!

• Mary_Davis_Zink
    Mary_Davis_Zink Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

It goes back to the top level only on my pc, not my iPad.  What is frustrating is the fact that on my pc, the levels are updated a week before the iPad levels.

• sporti883
    sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

This also frustrated me big time! But now my game has gone back to looking and behaving exactly as the old Candy Crush did, before the 'upgrade', so it's not an issue any more. Is that not the case with your game? I'm very happy to have the old one back. Too bad I lost all the lives I had saved, without warning, but it's still so much better!

And it's now gone back to the new format. Same issues. Back to sucking big time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?