⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Please make an option to turn off hints for the Candy Crush Saga game.

Options
Samantha_Chritz
Samantha_Chritz Posts: 1 Newbie

I would much rather study the game board and make my own decisions.Having those stupid blinking hints flashing at me is distracting and irritating.

Answers

• Keani
    Keani Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! I've seen a few other messages with similar requests.

I will make sure to pass this on to our Game Studio to see if we can find a better solution.

Have a great day!

• hiker
    hiker Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi there,

I will make sure to pass this on to our Game Studio to see if we can find a better solution.

Have a great day!

Still waiting to see if you have found a better solution....put in a hint button so if you need a hint you can get it. This flashing and jumping is the most irritating thing I have ever seen. I hardly play anymore because of it. I have been playing for a long time and am on level 1745 but I don't play to get irritated
  • Terri_L._McCoy
    Terri_L._McCoy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Can we please have an option to turn off those blinking “hint” candies?  They are super distracting and annoying?!!!!

• Ragu-2
    Ragu-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there,

Have a great day!

It’s been a while since people have been asking this and it has only gotten more annoying and the new updates have the hints flashing even quicker. You obviously haven’t cared enough to fix this issue, it’s not that hard put a hint button or only have it flash after 10 seconds or so of not making a move. It’s so annoying, I can hardly focus on making my own moves
  • Cathy1040
    Cathy1040 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there,

Have a great day!

I AGREE. I have been playing this game for a very long time and this is so annoying I am almost to the point of not playing anymore.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, I am creating a list of messages where players are discussing the hint and whether it can be turned off.  I will be adding this message to the list.

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    I use Windows 10, Edge browser to play my candy crush saga and for the past 2 weeks when I open up the game it just keeps on blinking. Please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?