Is there a way to undo 5 extra moves at the end of the level which I accidentally bought?

Options
Sanja_Milojevic
Sanja_Milojevic Posts: 3 Newbie

This is not the first time, but like 5th (at least). I am stuck at a certain 2000+ level and am losing my temper over it, so as soon as I figure I can't pass it, I quit and start over for as long as I have lives left. This time I accidentally bought 5 extra moves while quitting the current game. These were my only 10 gold bars and I would like to have them back, especially knowing that I am left with almost no boosters at all, specifically for this nasty level and was thinking of buying some. Why isn't there a security question after clicking/purchase where the player would have to verify that they indeed want to spend their gold bars?

Best Answer

Answers

• Keani
    Keani Posts: 72 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sanja,

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Have a great day!

Keani

• Sanja_Milojevic
    Sanja_Milojevic Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sanja,

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Have a great day!

Keani

I completely forgot to check the answer and passed that level in the meantime and collected more bars and boosters, so never mind. Thank you though for replying and being ready to assist. Really appreciate it! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?