In the new version of candy crush saga how do I see the total number of stars that I have collected?

Options
Scooterpie
Scooterpie Posts: 5,913 Level 5

In the new version of candy crush saga on the computer I do not see a way to see my total number of stars collected or my friends total number of stars collected. I miss this feature or perhaps I just do not know how to find it?

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Scooterpie,

Thank you for contacting King Care! I believe the star game is over, at least that's the message I got when I logged in today, that I didn't win. Perhaps that could be why you're not seeing it, but it's usually another little icon on the page.

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
    Options

The new version got rid of the total number of stars collected. It also got rid of the champion of each episode after episode 161 in June 2017. In July candy crush saga decided to give levels after you have either completed so many games or collected so many stars. I have no idea how it works but to date I have 33 levels to my name and I got a frame over my photo at level 30. At level 35 it promises a golden frame!!!  How this works I have NO IDEA.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?