Level 2747

Options

Answers

• Rita_Ghanshamdas
    Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

These r the times I ask myself why I am continuing to play candy crush saga????

• ShellyAnnK
    ShellyAnnK Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Ridiculous level.  These levels just make me dig in more.  I am not spending a penny or booster until they fix it.  So tired of these that are impossible to pass.

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I had a max spaceship booster plus all initial boosters enabled.

Started off with a color-color bomb combo.

Used a dozen switches and hammers.

I passed.

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

I eventually passed but had to use hammers and switches.  Then 2750 is no better.  Could only pass by using boosters. (hammers mainly)  When you make your colour bombs make sure you leave them until the end, more points that way.

• Macy-2
    Macy-2 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

i finally passed 2747 with lots of boosters and extra 5 moves because i just wanted to get it over with. but i would not recommend you all to do like me it was too wasteful a just one level.

by the way, level 2750 was not that challenging, i did passed with one trial but off course i carefully used the color bombs as Lynn PS prior warned. 

so now i am free till next update and hope king fix 2747 for the rest of you soon

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options

every now and then king comes up with such levels and tends to waste our boosters and then we have to beg here for mercy to win the levels and finally king resolves it 

is this the practice king is going to adopt 

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    edited September 2017
    Options

Tell me King, what's the point in playing CC if you only can pass with te use of boosters. To please your shareholders??????

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Options

every time we players are taken for a ride for no reasons we have to waste our hard earn boosters which are never compensated an beyond that the time,energy,mental agony etc goes with zero value

• Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Congratulations Candy King, you've released yet more garbage impossible levels without testing them 1st. WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU TEST THEM?????

This level is beyond stupid, it's clearly designed to grab money, over 50 attempts and yet to get remotely close to completing.

Look after your customers and they look after you. This customer is going to waste 5 lives per day until a fix is applied, in the meantime i'll rack up some boosters on other levels .

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Options

wondering why king is not replying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?