๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

(FINISHED) ๐ŸŽƒ Get your exclusive Halloween Pumpkin party Badge!

Options

Comments

• chrissy7811
    chrissy7811 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

My favorite tradition is apple bobbing .๐Ÿ’–

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    Options

We don't celebrate Halloween here, but i like it anyway

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering and celebrating Halloween Party with us together! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฆ‡

๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฆ‡ Happy Halloween All Of You! Spookymazing! ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,320 Level 5
    Options

I donโ€™t celebrate Halloween. I remember the previous place I used to live at. Kids would come trick or treating. Seeing them in their costumes and hearing them giggle and their joy over getting sweets was heart warming.

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB

I used to love to decorate the porch and sometimes the trees and shrubs when we had a first floor apartment. These days my house doesn't have a porch or any trees out front so usually I do the front door and a carved pumpkin on steps. My sort of scary (funny) story is when we had the apartment where there were 2 families above us on the second and third floor.

This particular Halloween we went all out doing the whole front lawn including a hanging body which was hanging from the tree. My upstairs neighbors' son was a drunk and usually got home after the bars closed, my bedroom was in the front...and this is what happened.๐Ÿคฅ

I hear noise as I'm trying to get to sleep and was kinda out of it when I hear what I knew was a thump...I get out of bed, looked out and don't see anything and go back to bed. A few minutes later I hear something again and vocal sounds. By this time I'm getting worried, I get up again, look out and still don't see anyone...so I yell at the top of my lungs in a deep voice, "You bleep bleep..you better show yourself cause if you don't I'm getting my shotgun"! All of a sudden I see my "hanging man" go up and down, then flying through the air and this time I could hear cussing and crying....and finally the words "What have I done"?

Another minute goes by and I'm shaking by then thinking about calling the police when all of a sudden I see my neighbor (the son) coming up the steps stumbling and crying. I hear him come in and go up the steps still crying. I wasn't about to go outside so I crawled back into bed and after an hour or so fell asleep.

Next day I go outside to find my hanging man on the ground in the bushes. I didn't know the rest of the story until later that day I ran into his mother. I told her what I'd seen and mostly heard and according to her, her son was so drunk that when he came home and saw (the man)... he didn't see the rope and thought it was some kind of spirit floating there...out to get him...so he started to fight with it and was so intoxicated he didn't realize that he had torn it down from the tree. To make matters funnier when I yelled...the only part he heard was I'm going to get my shotgun and it was about this time he realized this wasn't a spirit because he could feel it and when the struggle was over ...he thought he might have killed somebody, since they weren't moving.

Apparently he passed out after he got upstairs and when he woke up he told his mother that he had this terrible dream about a spirit floating and fighting...which then was human that he might have killed. She said she was used to this and hadn't heard anything last night, that sometimes he would black out and not remember how he got to wherever he was.

She put two and two together after I told her what I had seen and heard...that he hadn't had a dream... and warned me to always lock my door because sometimes he wandered and liked pretty girls and so on.. Needless to say I moved a month later.

๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น

@Diamond_Lim Thanks for the tag โฃ๏ธ

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,124 Level 5
    edited October 2022
    Options
  • Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

My tradition It's to shut off all the lights And pretend I am not home !

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Please share with them your favorite Halloween customs, traditions, or even a favorite memory and earn this limited-time-only Halloween badge :

Thanks! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ‘ป

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,528 Level 5
    Options

Here we are at the party, with @Nadia1770

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,499 Level 5
    Options

I love to curve pumpkins, happy Halloweenย 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?