⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Have been on level 467 on candy crush saga for over months

Options
colistermann1948
colistermann1948 Posts: 2 Newbie

Have been trying to solve level 467 for over 2-3 months.  Have looked your help/support documents and they do not work.  If I just make a match with one of the 4 "bombs", everything explodes.  If I make my own combination of wrapped candy and striped candy, they are not counted.  I am at a loss as to how to solve this level and am ready to  quit even though I love the game.  Thanks

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

The target is two colourbomb + wrapped candy combinations. Why would you expect anything else to count?

Are you using the lucky candy booster? If not why not? You can collect a good supply for free using the sugar drop levels and they make the level much, much easier, not least providing a way to get new colourbombs if you accidentally explode too many.

• colistermann1948
    colistermann1948 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I understand that it takes two color bombs + wrapped candy...so I do NOT expect anything else to count....nor did I imply that in my question.

However, I must tell you I do not know what the lucky candy booster is or where it is located.  Please tell me this.

• Misty_Sena
    Misty_Sena Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Who can save up their lucky boosters?  I had to pay for them to complete this level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?