lost candy crush levels

Yvonne_Lau
Yvonne_Lau Posts: 3 Newbie

I lost all of my candy crush level progress after connecting it with my facebook. how can i retrieve back my levels did nothing but just connect it with facebook lost all current progress.and yes i think I'm first playing through the kingdom but I'm not using any account when playing so I'm not sure whether i have any account when playing with kingdom tried to sign in few possible account with kingdom but cant works-

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Yvonne- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey!

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓

Hi Yvonne- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey!

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

• CBlack
    CBlack Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello candy crush. I was on level 1180 and I stupidly synced my game with Facebook. It has now taken me back to level 648. Can you please help. Chris 

• Cezdiamond

Hello candy crush. I was on level 1180 and I stupidly synced my game with Facebook. It has now taken me back to level 648. Can you please help. Chris 

Hi CBlack- I will send you a private message too :-)
  • V-5
    V-5 Posts: 3 Newbie

I went from level 1260-something back down to 381 when I connected to Facebook Plz help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?