2727 is impossible

Options
PBodek
PBodek Posts: 3 Newbie

I love a challenging board NOT an impossible one.  The board was once 15 yellow candies/25 moves and now it's 25 yellow candies/25 moves.  Impossible!  This is happening on a regular basis now.  Frankly, I'm getting sick of it!

Answers

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

PBodek - Agree, Agree, Agree !!!!!  I am guessing all those that have completed this level did it before it was changed.  As always, no videos or comments from  CC on the new game with 25 moves with 25 yellow candies.  No way, no how.  I would love to know why CC always feels the need to change fun, challenging levels to impossible ones without boosters.

• eglons
    eglons Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I guess they are trying to sell boosters, but they are having the opposite effect on those of us who don't see buying a result as part of the game. I'm playing less and less the more they do this.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

Eglons - You are right about the boosters.  I also agree with you about playing less and less.  CC has taken the enjoyment out of the game because money has taken over.  I also think most of us will quit instead of buying boosters.  On this level, even free ones don't help.

• Cissie99
    Cissie99 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I got to 6 left before ending...I am so irritated...I don't want to spend money to play...and I'm not going to....I have to end this addiction....it sucks....oh...this one Qualifies for HARD LEVEL.... 

• tjgritts
    tjgritts Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I am sick of them always changing levels to impossible .. why the hell change it from 15 to 25 .. I am out of boosters because lately I cant get a level without them... and the boosters are even harder to get as well.... I am now playing other games as well .. boggle is a good one .. and scrabble .. this one pisses me off more then letting me enjoy it 

• Denise_12901
    Denise_12901 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I guess they are trying to sell boosters, but they are having the opposite effect on those of us who don't see buying a result as part of the game. I'm playing less and less the more they do this.

This level is beyond ridiculous - 25 moves to get 25 yellow candies. Insane. The video I checked out on YouTube showed 15 candies with 25 moves - still a challenge, but doable. This kind of crap is happening every other level. Sick of it.
  • Koekie
    Koekie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

That's true I saw it as well on youtube they only collect 15 yellow ones (which is already not that easy) I asked several times to fix it but nada..... no fun to play this level !!!!
  • JaneTurn
    JaneTurn Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Has ANYONE passed this level!!  KING, you are really getting on my nerves with these levels.  I bet none of your folks have passed this!

• eglons
    eglons Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I got down to 6 and then used 2 hammers to hit the stripes at the top and get past... hate doing this but the level was impossible otherwise.

• Denise_12901
    Denise_12901 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I got down to 6 and then used 2 hammers to hit the stripes at the top and get past... hate doing this but the level was impossible otherwise.

Pretty sure every other totally frustrated player would of done the same. Closest I've ever gotten was 9. I've played this level at least 100X plus - it's impossible with or without boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?