⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

special reward for passing level on first try

Options
Mary_Jane-2
Mary_Jane-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

What special reward do you get when passing a level in your first try? When you start a level it says pass on the first try and receive a special reward. I pass the level on the first try and nothing happens except a gold emblem pops up on the level I just played

Answers

• sporti883
    sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Same here. And on top of that, it seems like you can't replay any of those 'pass on the first try' levels for sugar drops. More of a punishment than a reward. The game seems to be getting worse :(

• Anne_Catton
    Anne_Catton Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have passed hundreds of levels first time with no reward. I get the crown but nothing else.

• Mary_Jane-2
    Mary_Jane-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I actually  emailed them directly to asked what the "special reward" was supposed to be  when you pass I've level on the first try and it seems like they have no idea what I'm talking about. Weird!

• ROF1957
    ROF1957 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2018
    Options

I wrote to King customer service asking the same questions and they told me to look on the King Care site, which I had already done. There are no answers to this question on this site. If the "specialty reward" is just getting the gold ball and crown on the game board, why all the hype? It is very annoying to keep getting the pop up saying you will be rewarded for passing on the first try...then nothing.  I have as Anne said, passed many levels on the first try but no reward. It is also annoying when the pop-up for the "special award" blocks your ability to start the level immediately on timed levels. I agree, it turns out to be more of a punishment than a reward.  What is the point? There are multiple posts asking about not getting the "special reward", but no replies. Why doesn't King Care answer the questions on this issue?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?