💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! (2022)

Options

Comments

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

the videos for free moves or lives haven't been working...

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

12517 needs to be looked at. In 4 days I haven’t even got a cherry to drop. There clearly isn’t enough moves and way to many blockers. I don't receive any videos for extra moves. Has this level been tested has anyone been stuck for days. The game is so frustrating it’s not fun anymore. Save your gold bars for this level.

• hearthomehappy
    hearthomehappy Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Level 12709 is awful-have never had this much ridiculousness. As usual you took it down from 32 moves to 20. Making your best players the Guinea pigs. Two times I used what gold bars I had to get the 35 extra moves and still couldn’t get it, used every booster I had as well. Still didn’t pass it. So that’s 20 original. Ives, plus 70 extra with gold bars and still couldn’t get it. And I’m a good player. You punish your good players with these impossible levels. I basically quit after that - no longer feel the desire to “press in”. I’ll just try off and on -it’s no fun at all to keep doing the same old, same old over and over. The definition of crazy doing the same thing over and over-wow, this game fits that so often

• Munster
    Options

level 12694 need more moves, 26 is not enough

• Munster
    Options

level 12700 needs more moves

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2
    Options

game 12634 impossible to complete. More moves please!

• darj
    darj Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

We should be able to pass levels with the amount of moves given. It's ridiculous we have to wait for the extra moves to stack up to 30,and buy them, to pass just about every single level. Using colorbombs and stripe/wrap to start do nothing.. it's always waiting for the extra moves. Because of this, the game isn't really fun anymore.

• Munster
    Options

level 12721 needs more moves, stuck on this level for two days now

• Munster
    Options

level 12724... 19 moves to complete 130 jellies is NOT ENOUGH!!! this is not including all other things that need to be completed first

• Munster
    Options

level 12724 is IMPOSSIBLE to finish with 19 moves!! everyone that I'm in with episode race is stuck on this level!!... gee, I wonder why??!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?