Can't contact app store

Options
ELBOX
ELBOX Posts: 2 Newbie

Why can't I contact app store, it just keeps on loading and wouldn't push through.. Please help.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,581 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

You will find complete information HERE

Or Please email Player Support about this so they can investigate

If you play on mobile, then go to the Start Menu - Settings - Cogwheel - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars. You will then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

If you play on Facebook on a computer, then click on the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page here, but remember to enter the same email that you log in with on Facebook.

• kmferron
    kmferron Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have done all the above suggestions and still can not connect to the app store.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

It sounds like the app is unable to connect to the app store... One way to try to fix this is to reinstall the app, but you will lose all boosters and unsaved progress, so only do this is as a last resort...

• Candysydney
    Candysydney Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

This is happenig to me. I uninstalled and reinstalled still happening. Clearing cache is just clearing my browser but how does that help the game? How do I email support please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?