⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• Tawna_Blodgett
    Tawna_Blodgett Posts: 50 Level 2

Tina, you are right!!! I don't think they will change it or reinstate all of the other features they have removed!! They don't care about the players or their complaints, and I am not spending any more money!! I can think of a lot better things to do with that money!! Microsoft and King Games have destroyed this game, and probably all other King Games!! They said the life limit was to make the game less stressful, but for me, it has made it worse!! I hope it is reinstated for all players who still choose to buy things and keep playing!!

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

If it does change it will be a miracle after all this time. There must be somewhere where we can put an official complaint in, I think that will be my task for today now.

I've managed to finish a level that's taken weeks so let's see how long the next one takes, I shall be cou ting the days for each level from now on as its taking so much longer now I do not buy boosters/lives ect but my payment card is not being put back on here ever again unless they change things back, king have shot themselves in the foot. I think people are fools if they are still spending money on this unfair game.

Another thing king is obviously not monitoring this thread or they would of put a statement out by now. They are just a bunch of cowards hiding behind the game.

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑

I agree wholeheartedly. I send and receive dozens and dozens of lives every single day I don't just ask for them, I send them to everybody often. I also add new friends all the time. People want to be included. But now it's pretty much all for naught. Exchanging lives is exactly the point they're trying to make and that is the point I'm making too; I do it daily. So what's the problem King? Lots of people don't have the time to do this often but there's many many of us that do so I'm sure it all evens out. They're just missing some the coin from us and this is their way of whining about it.

PS if you can't fix a problem, find a way around it 😉 😉 🤣 😛

They are always cutting things out etc. And there's different reactions to some of the boosters also I'm not going to go into details here but some of them don't make the splash that they used to. Too many rules man like too many stupid little things that just shows their greed blatantly for all to see. Have you seen the likes of the king offices all over the world and their locales? I don't know if the video is still there but it was fairly interesting. These pretend little items called boosters that we pay real money for ensures that King retains it's reign in high style.

• toniannerachel1
    toniannerachel1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited November 2022

This new 20 live max a day is insanity! I don’t even think it’s legal to force players to pay for lives when they have lives! First you cut it down to 200 (FINE!) but than 20 a day. It’s absolutely not right! If I have friends and we give each other lives we should be able to use those lives. Instead now if we want to continue playing rather than wait 30 mins a level (too long) we have to give Candy Crush MORE MONEY! With all the new changes it seems like you’re getting more of a money hungry app than a fun game app. I’ve been playing since day 1 and after over a decade I’m a bit disgusted by it. And bring back the pig bank!

• kittycat6917
    kittycat6917 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why are there barely any complaints about this? Are they all being removed? Good way to get people to stop playing for hours or at all if you can't access lives you have collected after20.

• kittycat6917
    kittycat6917 Posts: 2 Newbie

"use the lives feature the way it's meant to be used" ??? I send people lives all the time and receive. I can only interact with 20 friends per day?? People who've earned the 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,000 or higher badges may as well find something else to do with their time since that limit is reached in maybe an hour with the difficulty of new levels as opposed to levels 50 or 100. I hope this isn't permanent because I'm not going to log back in every time my lives have gone back up to full. There's other games out there.

• grffxprs
    grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3

Oh there's been lots of complaints about the lives and the fantastic five that they took away!!! There's also alot of players in the candycrush Facebook groups complaining there. Have seen many people threatening to stop playing!!

• grffxprs
    grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3

It seems like a big money grab to me now too. Take things away and make them pay is what they've done as far as I'm concerned.

• Tawna_Blodgett
    Tawna_Blodgett Posts: 50 Level 2

I have sent 3 emails to this game, and none of them were answered!! They are ignoring our complaints and nothing changes unless they decide to take away another feature!! I don't think Microsoft or King Games even looks at this page!! They are a disgusting bunch of crooks!! It makes me wonder if some of the owners are crooked politicians!! Probably someone in the GOP!!! I am disgusted at all of the changes, and I used to love this game, but now I am starting to hate it!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?