⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Losing lives sent from friends

Options
Margaretluy
Margaretluy Posts: 3 Newbie

My lives are full and I have lives sent from my friends, so I play a few lives go and check a video for help and when I go back to play my game all my lives friends have sent me are gone. Only happens if I leave my game open, go check a video for help and go back to my game, they are all gone? Any suggestions as to why this happens I lose a lot of lives because of this.

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Margaretluy, this happens on my Facebook too. On mobile, those lives remain saved, but on Facebook they only seem to be valid during one session. When I log out and log back in to Facebook, they are gone.  

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Margaretluy, this happens on my Facebook too. On mobile, those lives remain saved, but on Facebook they only seem to be valid during one session. When I log out and log back in to Facebook, they are gone.  

• Kathy_Arrow_Hahn
    Kathy_Arrow_Hahn Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I have no idea but it sure is frustrating when friends send you lives and you are stuck on a ridiculously hard level that requires no skill other than having patience enough to wait for King to send you a board that is even remotely workable.  This happens to me on FB and when the game freezes or I have to do something real important like life rather than play Candy Crush when I return all my gifted lives are gone.  Please tell me how much fun this game is again?

• Lisa!!!
    Lisa!!! Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is REALLY frustrating. I should have hundreds of lives, gifted by friends, but I can never access them. Even in ONE session, if I run out of lives, I cannot retrieve the ones just given to me that same day. Please - King - quit gypping us.

• Tandl_
    Tandl_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Come on King Care, fix this glitch in your programming!!

• Buddy_L._Jackson
    Buddy_L._Jackson Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

King will not acknowledge this lost lives problem  and has no motivation to correct it !!

• Shelly_Eby
    Shelly_Eby Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This has been happening to me in the past week. I've lost over 60 lives given to me by friends. This is frustrating. WTH King, get this fixed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?