Where are all my lives?

flockwood1973
flockwood1973 Posts: 2 Newbie

I had over 100 lives and since the new T&C, they have all disappeared. Where have they gone please and can they be reinstated?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,960 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback , and sorry that happen to you . If you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device.

Please check also about lives here

• flockwood1973
    flockwood1973 Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks but this doesn't help me. I haven't made any changes to FB at all and it's only since the new Terms and Conditions from Candy Crush today that this happened. My whole CC page was different when I logged in and my lives have been missing since that point. I only play on my laptop and nothing else has changed. I logged in this morning and everything was fine, it is definitely since your new Ts and Cs that this has happened, not through anything I have done.

Very disappointed.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi there, usually if it asks you to reconfirm the T & C, it is because your device's memory of having accept it was lost. If this is true, it also means you would lose other device-stored memory, such as lives and boosters. Sorry about this!!!

Feel free to accept my answer if you find it helpful, it would help me reach my goal

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?