Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Give you all another laugh

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,046 Legend
    Options

In many ways @Carol-38 features like this is just more proof that all the complaints about how difficult the levels are don't get listened to.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Yes @Alienscar and that's why I headed it 'Another joke by King'. The only trouble is their jokes aren't funny. And to be honest even for those managing to pass levels on the first try, the prize is a bit mean. So I certainly wouldn't push myself for that. Mind you I don't think even if I did push myself that I would get many more on the first try than I did before, the levels are so ridiculous.

I don't see a lot of level feedback now, think most of us think, what's the point. I'm sure the comments are read but King really don't seem to be interested. It's not even as though the levels are fun, the majority are fixed to make sure they can't be passed with the moves given. We'll see what happens in the future, but for now I'll just play every now and again and keep hoping things will get better.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Level 12666 is just insufferable, so sick of these mindless types of levels that you play with no skill involved.

• fran_kwas
    fran_kwas Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited November 2022
    Options

Did you ever pass this level? It’s ridiculous with the amount of moves given . Level 12666

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?