Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

CC 2838-Whom ever created this level certainly didn't test it. I wasted a total of 131 Gold Bars for extra moves to complete this level. 18 moves is not enough to gather the 400 green AND 400 blue required in a playing surface which has only 15 candies. Not only that, but you also have to contend with bombs and licorice. Terrible !!!! Not Happy......You may lose alot of players on this one. 131 Gold Bars wasted on one level !!!!!!

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. 

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I thought this level was impossible too but I passed.

I played without boosters several times and eventually the game got into a near infinite loop which racked up the number of balls.

Pure Luck or maybe the game was designed to get into this loop.

• Tony_Mc
    Options

I played without boosters several times and eventually the game got into a near infinite loop which racked up the number of balls.

Thank you for your comment tomtom!
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited October 2017
    Options

I never got the infinite loop of exploding candies on this level. It was very frustrating wasting moves on the bombs and licorice. I'm very surprised that a new level was designed to have an infinite loop of candies exploding to complete, considering all the problems the game has had on previous levels in the past. Glad you were able to pass though. Good Day
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

cant get to it cause 2837 is impossible.

• David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

2837 is possible if you use a couple of hand switches and a coconut wheel at the start.  This one, though - it's going to be total luck and a hope of a near-infinite loop.  Wasted a lot of resources on it to no avail and fast losing patience with silly levels like this that weren't tested properly (or, if they were, it's a deliberate attempt to lose customers).

• Tony_Mc
    Options

2837 is possible if you use a couple of hand switches and a coconut wheel at the start.  This one, though - it's going to be total luck and a hope of a near-infinite loop.  Wasted a lot of resources on it to no avail and fast losing patience with silly levels like this that weren't tested properly (or, if they were, it's a deliberate attempt to lose customers).

Thanks for your feedback David H
  • CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

cant get to it cause 2837 is impossible.

Two combined wrapped candies do the trick. I sure don't like trick levels.
  • norak333
    norak333 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please check out my Youtube channel, Norak333,  for a video of Level 2838.  I have over 300 videos and I put more levels on every day.  Always looking for likes and subscribers.  Norak333 Thank you!

• norak333
    norak333 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please check out my Youtube channel, Norak333,  for a video of Level 2838.  I have over 300 videos and I put more levels on every day.  Always looking for likes and subscribers.  Norak333 Thank you!

Check out my video that has tips in the description to help you beat it. Good Luck!! Please like and subscribe. Norak333

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?