can't load my candy crush game

Options
2»

Answers

• Kwilson
    Kwilson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

To all, I emailed technical support on this issue and received this response (finally):

"I've checked with our technical team and with improvements to graphics, sound and the addition of new features in our games, some older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes. Performance may vary and crashing issues may disrupt the enjoyment of the game."

So basically no help except to recommend I purchase a newer device. I did recommend that they address this issue on the forum since so many people have complained about it but it doesn't appear they have bothered so I'm letting you know what I was told. Wish I had a fix for you...still doesn't work for me so they have lost a player and lost my $$.

• rajnifan
    rajnifan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is an awesome adventurous game developer under the great banner of 505 games SRL. This game is very straight forwarded you should fight and explore your surroundings. You will find so many other millions of Terraria while exploring. They will also do excavations to find wealth. This game may look like minecraft to play. The game is all about going deeper and deeper and getting more rewards. The story line is very interesting and the graphics will attract everyone. The game designers took special interest on designing day and night visuals and other weapons to keep the game alive.

Terraria Version: 1.2.12785

• nimesh777
    nimesh777 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

hey guys have ever try to unlock every item at beginning of the game?

if anwser is no then use lucky patcher to do so.

latest lucky patcher

• Helen_Oren
    Helen_Oren Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think this is a technical error from the games end. you can't do anything with this. you should wait and check it later.

psu govt jobs

• Helen_Oren
    Helen_Oren Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

remove it and install again.

iitjee

• jerryjrussell1
    jerryjrussell1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

hey guys have ever try to unlock every item at beginning of the game?

if anwser is no then use lucky patcher to do so.

Best seo in mumbai

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?