How can I get rid of the frogs on level 3184 of candy crush saga?

Options
2»

Answers

• am092155
    am092155 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I'll try again. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

• MarySargent
    MarySargent Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Your video is great but what are you doing to get rid of the frog & get a new one?

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hello @MarySargent, the frog is permanent throughout the level and does not disappear. As @arwen777 mentioned, it also behaves as a candy colour. Since it is surrounded by frosting you will have to feed him with a colourbomb, for example, if the frog is green, combine it with a colourbomb and green. After that you should see "frogtastic" on the screen, tap on the frog, and move it anywhere you want. If you choose the frog to land on a blocker, it won't always work. Also, when you move him somewhere, he changes colour.

Since the order requires 3 candy frogs, feed the frog three times and move him three times and that should complete the frog order.

Hope this helps :).

• brismith
    brismith Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2022
    Options

I was stuck for awhile so plain and simple when the frog is full you can tap it and make it land anywhere on the screen it’ll explode and then a new color will appear and you simply do it again. Good luck!

• chrissie2603
    chrissie2603 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I was on this level nearly 5 weeks and frustrated. I went in you tube no good explanation. Went on this site, there was an explanation but still not clear but partially got it. I finally worked it out and thought I would share. You need to fill the frog up until its flading like its goung to expload. Best way to do this is using the multicoloured candy making sure you click on a candy the same colour of the frog. The frog will look ready to burst. You click on the frog an it will light up. You then click any where outside of the bars/bells and frog will move there. You then keo matching colours same as frog until you have done enough for first one to go saying one left. You will still see a frog outside but your aim is to get rid if the other one by following same process. The frog msy be another colour. You can also use candy stripe same coulour as frog aswell as the colored candy bomb but make sure you go for candies same colour as frog then repeat tapping on frog when bursting point then tap outside in a csndy so frog can go there in its place. Keep matching colours until zero. Make sure all blocks and fishes complete to finish game

• chrissie2603
    chrissie2603 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I was on this level nearly 5 weeks and frustrated. I went in you tube no good explanation. Went on this site, there was an explanation but still not clear but partially got it. I finally worked it out and thought I would share. You need to fill the frog up until its flading like its goung to expload. Best way to do this is using the multicoloured candy making sure you click on a candy the same colour of the frog. The frog will look ready to burst. You click on the frog an it will light up. You then click any where outside of the bars/bells and frog will move there. You then keo matching colours same as frog until you have done enough for first one to go saying one left. You will still see a frog outside but your aim is to get rid if the other one by following same process. The frog msy be another colour. You can also use candy stripe same coulour as frog aswell as the colored candy bomb but make sure you go for candies same colour as frog then repeat tapping on frog when bursting point then tap outside in a csndy so frog can go there in its place. Keep matching colours until zero. Make sure all blocks and fishes complete to finish game

• ssm91711
    ssm91711 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

OMG! Thank you! I had read many other answers that I guess I didn't understand. Your explanation I got. It still took 3 tries to get all of items but I did it. At least I knew what I was trying to accomplish. Thanks again!

• nanadawn
    nanadawn Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

After reading through all comments on this I have finally completed this level, I was beginning to feel that I am totally stupid but then a light bulb moment and I conquered lol. Thank you everyone x

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?