⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 2871

12346»

Answers

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3

Agree with everyone else.  This level is impossible.  I'm lucky to get down to 42 left.  Agree that time should not start until initial cascade is finished.  I guess it doesn't matter if I finish this one as from what I read above the rest of the levels in this episodes also suck.  Tried using boosters the first time as I didn't realize it was a time level.  I NEVER use boosters on times levels.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Agree with everyone else.  This level is impossible.  I'm lucky to get down to 42 left.  Agree that time should not start until initial cascade is finished.  I guess it doesn't matter if I finish this one as from what I read above the rest of the levels in this episodes also suck.  Tried using boosters the first time as I didn't realize it was a time level.  I NEVER use boosters on times levels.

Thank you for your feedback Lynn
  • Tracy3816_
    Tracy3816_ Posts: 10 Level 2

The timer starts before all the candies drops into place - Impossible to beat! Please fix this level...at least add more extra time candies. I am hopelessly stuck!

• Tony_Mc

The timer starts before all the candies drops into place - Impossible to beat! Please fix this level...at least add more extra time candies. I am hopelessly stuck!

Thank you for your feedback Tracy3816
  • Tony_Mc

I did this level after buying extra time and using boosters which is totally sickening to feel it is necessary to do so, the whole episode you feel like you’ve ‘got ‘ to start and finish with boosters. 

2882 is a joke, you need to cross your fingers and hope for a lucky cascade...13 moves to get 800 candies when there are only 25 candies on the board  and 2 second bombs dropping at the same time!! There is absolutely no skill needed in this game anymore...just lots and lots of boosters!

Thanks for the feedback
  • Tony_Mc

Good news guys - they're calling it a "Super hard level" so that means they feel better about screwing everyone! LOL

Thank you for your comments
  • Daggi
    Daggi Posts: 13 Level 2

I just reported this level so maybe King will change it for us!

Well, hope dies last. See that there are more and more players passing it. Have tried for 2 days now, it becomes boring and frustrating. By the time the candies have dropped, the 30 seconds are up. Ridiculous
  • CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited November 2017

Tony, I am seriously worried about having a heart attack playing this level. Please ask the development team to consider that some of your most loyal customers are older. I was so happy when they stopped making the timed levels. This level is the worst of all and it appears the next ones are just as horrible. I've been on it for weeks and find myself only playing once per day due to the futility and stress it adds to my life. Candy Crush was formerly my stress reliever! I'm going to be forced to quit after years of play.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

Hi Elsa,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Tony, you're our only hope. Please ask them to change this miserable level.
  • Tony_Mc

Tony, I am seriously worried about having a heart attack playing this level. Please ask the development team to consider that some of your most loyal customers are older. I was so happy when they stopped making the timed levels. This level is the worst of all and it appears the next ones are just as horrible. I've been on it for weeks and find myself only playing once per day due to the futility and stress it adds to my life. Candy Crush was formerly my stress reliever! I'm going to be forced to quit after years of play.

Hi CandyMom,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?