Candy Crush Saga Level 2890

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,033 Level 5

Another pathetic, ridiculous timed level. Obviously nobody at King/Activision could care less about the players. Not only is the level completely boring and extremely difficult for elderly players, it is finished with an idiotic 10 second warning "noise".

Whoever thought up this "noise" needs counselling and retraining. Any moderator that heard this "noise" before the level's release would sensible return it to the games studio !!

Like many others, I am about to give this game away.

Answers

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options
    waste of time having this site. They are not getting the feedback and if they are they are not listening. And why don't they answer you? This level is ridiculous.
  • Lynn_PS
    Options
    And when the time runs out they "do you want to purchase more time" popup covers the whole board so you can't see how many you have left and if it is worth purchasing more time anyway. Not that I have come close but like to see anyway.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Finally passed the level by using heaps of boosters and extra time. Level 2894 awaits you. Another totally boring, poorly designed level. Impossible so far, doesn't produce anywhere near enough 'ticks" to get the required yellow candies !!!

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I've finished the episode and have realized that this game has become a game of boosters now.  The skill is in trying to figure out the least amount of boosters you're going to need to complete a level.  Their other game "Farm Heroes Saga" got like this at the higher levels, but they had constant regenerating boosters.  I like this game and always have, but I don't know how much longer I can keep going backwards to play the sugar track to earn the boosters that we obviously need to move forward.   It's getting tedious.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

You are correct, Tammy. I gave up on Farm Heroes Saga quite a while ago and Candy Crush Soda is the same.

• Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, that new "warning sound" is really nasty, loud and distracting. Another rusty nail in the coffin of Candy Crush.

• Cipo
    Options

You're absolutely right... it has become so tedious. These days most levels are designed in a way that you can't get past them without using tons of boosters. And even then success is not guaranteed. I tried this level ten times on the day of its release and another five times yesterday. Today I did not even open the game on Facebook. 

• Cipo
    edited November 2017
    Options

This will be my last comment because this weekend I will delete the Facebook account I only used to play CC. I don't know if there's still any one who really enjoys this "game"... I certainly do no longer. 

Okay, it's done. Just deleted my FB account. Level 2890 finally convinced me that this game is just a colossal waste of time. 

• Sheila_Mountney
    Sheila_Mountney Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Another ridiculous timed level. Well done King, you've just lost another player. Goodbye

• Lynn_PS
    Options
    I would like to know where the answer is from the people at King? Don't care obviously

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?