I passed a level but I didn't advance

Options
jwhitney11
jwhitney11 Posts: 3 Newbie

I just passed a "Very Hard Level" (1783) in Candy Crush and had to use lots of boosters and extra lives to complete it. When the "map screen" loaded it didn't advance me to the next level. This has happened SEVERAL  times before on other levels, but this is the first time I've reported the problem. Can I get some kind of credit the many lives & boosters I've lost??

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi jwhitney11,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Theresa_Daly
    Theresa_Daly Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This just happened to me on level 1357.  Cost me a lot of boosters and bars to finally pass but when I went back to play the next level it hadn't advanced.  What happened?

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

This just happened to me on level 1357.  Cost me a lot of boosters and bars to finally pass but when I went back to play the next level it hadn't advanced.  What happened?

Hi Theresa Daly,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • monica1076
    monica1076 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Me too! On a nightmarishly hard level-3436
    so frustrating bc I used boost too!!!
  • alukeny
    alukeny Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I passed the level 1143 but it didn’t go further - I am very disappointed because it took me 3 or more days to win and used lots of boosters! Please help me 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?