🎼 Candy's 10th Year Anniversary with a New Tune! Are you enjoying it?

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options
    I play without the sound on

I always play without the sound, as I don't want to disturb my husband and would also find it too distracting.

• AuntCiCiLove58
    AuntCiCiLove58 Posts: 7 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I don’t play the back ground music but I use the game sounds. I really dislike the the whooshing, pings and explosions. Bring back the old ones.

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I keep the sound muted on all my games.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,262 Level 5
    Options

I don't play with sound in king games, I prefer muted sound because it's better for playing.

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

Voted....But clicked on the wrong alternative, because I was reading to fast 🙈

I never have the sound on when I play this games, ´cause I get so stressed out of them. However, I did try to play one level right now with the sound on... and I did prefer the old sound (IF I have it on)

• Oichi
    Oichi Posts: 94 Level 2
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

Oh my…. I just listened to the new sound effects and music and they sound absolutely awful. I thought people were talking about how the music was randomized (which I liked alot!) and how the sound effects were kind of playing weridly NOT completely different music and sound effects….

THIS is how they are gonna celebrate candy crush’s 10 year birthday?? By getting rid of the sound effects and music that made this game recognizable? That we have been listening to for the past 10 years?

I know how they change sound effects and music for events, so mabye that’s what this is? But if this is a permanent change then just wow… I am gonna be playing this alot less now and when I do, with sound effects and music off. The game does not feel like candy crush at all anymore…. I don’t get why they keep changing things to be more modern with the other candy crush games, it’s what made this game special.

• Fran334
    Fran334 Posts: 380 Level 3
    Options
    I love the new sound

I like the change of the music and the wrapped candy sounds

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 597 Level 4
    Options
    I love the new sound

Love the new sound , it’s so calm and relaxing , but will like old one now and then . Like in events

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4
    Options

Voted!

• Bibbity
    Bibbity Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

It's now 'Insipid Popping Bubbles'

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?