Treat calendar

Options
RobertaVP
RobertaVP Posts: 1 Newbie

The treat calendar doesn't always add a day, even when I check it every day. I went into 3 times today I and it won't add a day. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Check your connection to Kingdom or Facebook, whichever you use, as it's linked to having the calendar. if you look connected I'd still disconnect and reconnect just to reset it. 

• Alan_Noble
    Alan_Noble Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I reboot and connect dailey and yet it still does not work it only shows day 1start

• Cap
    Cap Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited November 2017
    Options

I don't have the answer but as I look at this question, which is the same one I have, nobody from King Care has taken care of this problem and the person who originally asked was 11 mths ago!  I go back every day as well, everything is connected to facebook, because I play it on facebook. I keep getting the treat marked "today" and it never advances. Please don't ask me to reinstall the game, because I know I would lose all my boosters, so come on King Care, take care of this ongoing problem, please. 

• Norma_Peck
    Norma_Peck Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

No answers only more questions.  I have had the same problem plus now whenever I use a special candy, an error occurs.  C'om King, fix the glitches!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?