⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Sorsha30
Sorsha30 Posts: 19 Level 2

can someone please tell me how to get passed this level, it is way too hard! And yes i have looked at the video on youtube. And although he does it in 16 moves. He starts out with 30 moves and i only have 20! The lowest i have got down to is 18, this is driving me crazy!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Extra moves will not actually help here. As I'm sure you've found, if you're not on schedule to win, the chocolate will close you out several moves before 20, let alone 30. I can only assure you that it is possible (I've just revisited the level and completed it on my third attempt). You just have to keep at it.

• Sorsha30
    Options

Did you use any boosters Baz? Because i must have tried this level at least 50 times by now, with and without boosters :(

• Sorsha30
    Options

So after playing this level for over a week, multiple times a day, i give up...Thanks for ruining the fun King! Time to find another game!

• Sorsha30
    Options

So not one to give up. I have now been trying this level for over 3 weeks!!!! No matter what i do i can not complete it. If i had the extra moves i would have done it by now. But even when i have managed to not explode any of the timers, i still don't have enough moves to get all the chocolate. In those 3 weeks, i have managed to get down to 6 chocolates only once! When i explode even one of the timers, i don't have enough chocolate on the board to complete!! Sort this out King!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?